The most popular of our standard tarot readings is the Celtic Spread (Full Spread), traditionally if you were to visit a tarot reader this is the layout that would be used. This layout is designed to give you a good overview of your current and coming opportunities.
From my good friend at learntarot.com here is some additional information that may assist you in your reading:
1. Examine the cards in pairs, perhaps in the following order:
* Look at Cards 1 and 2 to find out the central dynamic.
* Look at Cards 3 and 5 to find out what is going on within you at different levels.
* Look at Cards 4 and 6 to see how people and events are flowing through your life.
From these six cards, create a description of your immediate situation.
2. Consider the Staff section of the spread, perhaps in this order:
* Look at Cards 7 and 8 to find out how more about the relationship between you and your environment.
* Look at Card 10 - the projected outcome. How do you feel about it? What does it say to you?
3. Review the cards to discover the factors leading to the outcome. See if one card stands out as key. Also:
* Compare the projected outcome (Card 10) to a possible alternative outcome (Card 5).
* Consider how the near future (Card 6) contributes to the projected outcome (Card 10).
* See if Card 9 tells you something you need to know. Do you have a hope or fear that is relevant?
If you would like to bypass the card selection, allowing the Universe to choose the cards for you and jump straight to the reading results, please click on the 'Express' button below.